On display at INTERGEO this week in Berlin at Booth A1.060/FG.006
Torrance, Calif. – Altus Positioning Systems, a Septentrio company, announces the integration of their APS-GeoPod product with Entegra Technologies' Crossfire Pro™ Tablet. This collaboration, targeting the oil and gas, survey, GIS and transportation industries, provides a high-performance tablet-based solution for enabling ultra-precision RTK of sub-meter or centimeter accuracy.
According to Altus CEO Neil Vancans, the Altus APS-GeoPod and the Entegra Crossfire Pro™ Tablet provide a never-before-available combination of precision, performance and features that make it ideal for energy services, land surveys and other GIS-related applications.
APS-GeoPod is a compact GPS/GLONASS RTK and DGNSS receiver that adds high-precision RTK positioning to USB-compatible tablet PCs. "This unique product gives users the convenience of adding RTK precision to any on-board application on mobile devices geared to the field service professional," said Vancans.
• Compact dual-frequency GNSS module
• Low power consumption (<1 Watt)
• USB 2.0 interface
• Internal L1 GPS/GLONASS antenna
• NMEA integration with GIS software
Crossfire Pro™ Tablet features the multi-touch interface and communication capabilities of smartphones, the large display and ergonomics of consumer tablets, and the daylight-readable screen and durability of rugged tablets. Safety features include UL 1604 Class I/Division II certification for operation in hazardous locations. To users, Crossfire Pro™ delivers a customizable tablet for exacting daily activities, resulting in greater efficiencies, response times, productivity and customer service levels.
Crossfire Pro™ Tablet Features:
• ADAPTIVE PERFORMANCE — Powerful, latest-generation processors, wireless communications, connectivity, and outdoor-viewable displays
• ADAPTIVE EXPANSION — Standard and custom expansion modules — tailored to suit your workflow
• ADAPTIVE CONNECTIVITY — Flexible user interactivity, including multi-touch displays (finger, glove and stylus), configurable I/O ports, clamshell keyboard and smart docking stations
• ADAPTIVE RUGGEDIZATION — Variations in ruggedness to stand up to drop, shock, moisture, dust, temperature, and more
Altus is showcasing the APS-GeoPod and Crossfire Pro™ Tablet, along with the full range of Altus products, at inside Booth A1.060 and outside Booth FG.006 at INTERGEO 2014, Oct. 7-9, in Berlin, Germany.
About Altus Positioning Systems
Founded in 2006, Altus Positioning Systems provides high-precision GNSS surveying equipment through an international network of sales representatives in key countries around the world. Based in Torrance, Calif., Altus is a part of the Septentrio group of companies and has primary responsibility for positioning systems in the surveying and GIS business sectors. For more information, visit www.altus-ps.com.
Altus Positioning Systems
+1 (310) 541-8139