Press Release Summary:
Klein Tools' multi-functional tools are suitable for electricians on the job. All-Purpose Electrician’s Scissors are equipped with cable cutting notches which offer tough cuts up to 14 AWG wire. Units are used to strip Strips 19 and 23 AWG wires and feature ergonomic handle design. 4-in-1 screw driver is employed with T7, T8, T10 and T15 tamperproof pin bits and comes with rotating cap and corrosion-resistant chrome plated barrel. Screw driver is incorporated with cushion-grip handle.
Original Press Release:
Klein® Tools Introduces New Multi-Purpose Tools Designed with Electricians in Mind
Dec. 27, 2017 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces two new products perfect for electricians on the job, including the All-Purpose Electrician’s Scissors and the 4-in-1 TORX® Electronics Screwdriver. The All-Purpose Electrician’s Scissors are U.S. made and are built to outperform alternatives with versatile cutting, stripping and deburring action. The 4-in-1 TORX® Electronics Screwdriver features 4 tamperproof TORX® bits in one miniature tool, perfect for precision work in small places. This addition to the list of products available with electricians in mind offers convenient jobsite solutions to everyday tasks.
All-Purpose Electrician’s Scissors (Cat. No. 2600-1)
- Durable, forged high carbon steel blades maintain sharpness and outlast stamped designs
- Cable cutting notch increases leverage and stability providing tough cuts for up to 14 AWG wire
- Strips 19 and 23 AWG wire
- Notch in tip increases convenience when deburring electrical boxes
- Ergonomic handle design fits a variety of hold preferences providing greater leverage when needed
- Serrated teeth allow for non-slip cutting action
- Scraper on both blades for cleaning wire
4-in-1 Electronics Screwdriver, TORX® (Cat. No. 32585)
- Four different tips in one tool, includes T7, T8, T10 and T15 tamperproof TORX® pin bits
- Rotating cap optimizes control when working on smaller equipment
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated barrel holds two double-ended bits
- Cushion-Grip handle for maximum comfort
- High-quality tempered steal, heat treated for greater strength and precision, fits screws securely
- TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
“As tradespeople work to meet the growing demand for convenience and efficiency, Klein Tools remains dedicated to finding solutions for professionals on the job,” says Raul Rosales, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “The new All-Purpose Electrician’s Scissors and 4-in-1 Electronics Screwdriver with TORX® are multi-functional, minimizing the number of tools electricians need to get the job done.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com or contact your local distributor. About Klein Tools Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.