Continental Fan's AIB Belt Drive Tubeaxial Fans provide aerodynamically efficient performance, with airflow capacities ranging to 54,000 cfm. The rugged fan housing is constructed of heavy-duty welded steel and angle ring flanges, and is available in diameters from 12" through 60".
The AIB features a spark resistant, cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller, and has an extensive line of options & accessories to compliment it.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Spark resistant, cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller
- Heavy-duty welded steel and angle ring construction
- Baked polyester powder coat finish
- Mountable in ductwork in any position
- Factory set adjustable pitch blades
- TEFC industrial duty motor located outside the air stream
- Self-aligning pillow block ball bearings
- V-belt drive for low speed operation
- Completely sealed belt tube protects sheaves and belts from the air stream
- Extended lube lines
- Shaft seal and water slinger
Continental Fan provides unique fan designs that are quiet, efficient and performance driven.
The AIB Tubeaxial Fan, a better AIRFLOW solution from:
Continental Fan ……… better AIRFLOW by DESIGN™
For more information contact Ken Grimes, or visit us on the web to view our full line of industrial fan products.