Three-Phase Power Quality Analyzer Measures AC and DC
CHESTERLAND OH — CAS DataLoggers is proud to announce that the popular AEMC PowerPad® III Power Quality Analyzer Model 8333 has just been named a 2014 Product of the Year Winner by Utility Products Magazine! The PowerPad III is featured on the cover of the January issue, and the article and ad are on pages 6 and 7. You can view the link here after subscribing: http://digital.utilityproducts.com/utilityproducts/201501?sub_id=ChomdcV53T2OM#pg1. With the PowerPad III users can record, analyze, and print their data. Give a CAS DataLoggers Applications Specialist a call today at (800) 956-4437 to learn more about these cost-effective products!
A Product of the Year Winner!
AEMC's Power Pad III Model 8333 Three-Phase Power Quality Analyzer is compact, shock-resistant and above all easy to use. It enables technicians and engineers to measure and carry out diagnostics and power quality work on single- or three-phase networks. Three current and four voltage input terminals are provided. The datalogger is IEC 61000-4-30 Class B and safety-rated to 600V CAT IV.
The Model 8333 has memory available for storing trend data, alarms, transients, and snapshot data. The data logger is capable of storing up to 12 screen snapshots, up to 51 captured transients that contain four cycles for each active input, and 4,000 alarm events from up to 10 different parameters. Trend data can also be recorded for days, weeks or even months!
The PowerPad III is part of a comprehensive kit including three MN193 current probes, four black 10 ft voltage leads, four black alligator clips, twelve color-coded input ID markers, NiMH battery, 110/240V power adapter with USB stick supplied with product user manual and DataView software.
Our Customers Use the PowerPad III for:
• Verification of power distribution circuits
• In-plant troubleshooting of power distribution panels and individual machinery
• Monitor pad mount transformers and phase unbalances
• Determine harmonic problems originating from source or load
• Determine transformer K-Factor
• Measures TRMS Voltage up to 1000 Vrms AC or 1200 VDC for 1, 2 and 3-phase Systems
• Measures TRMS Current up to 10 kArms (Sensor Dependent)
• (4) Voltage Inputs and (3) Current Inputs
• VA, var, W, kVAh, VARh, kWh and Totals (per Phase) Measurements and Recordings
• Stores Trend Data, 4,000 Alarms, 51 Captured Transients and up to 12 Screen Snap Shots
• Measures Harmonics for Voltage, Current or Power up to the 50th Harmonic
• CE, Shock Resistant and Classified: IEC61000-4-30 Class B, IP50, 1000 V CAT III and 600 V CAT IV
• USB Communication Interface
• LCD Display Shows Real-time Waveforms and Trend Data
• Free DataView software included
FREE DataView® software is included with the data loggers for quickly configuring real-time data display and report generation. DataView® also allows users to view stored data downloads for analysis and report generation.
For more information on the award-winning AEMC Power Pad III Power Quality Analyzer Model 8333, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit our website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
CAS DataLoggers, Inc.
12628 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026