Block Scientific, an established lab equipment supplier based in New York offers a wide range of quality instruments from top manufacturers. This reliable company is offering the advanced ChemWell 2910 chemistry analyzer from industry leader Awareness Technology at an attractive price.
This easily programmable, completely open system set up assays, routine jobs, quality control, panels, even index calculations to suit different laboratory conditions. The device assures reliable results with precise pipetting of low volume specimens, elimination of carryover, and careful control of temperature.
The other features and specifications that make the ChemWell 2910 a valuable addition to a medical laboratory are
- Typical throughput - Up to 200 endpoint reactions per hour, up to 170 kinetic reactions per hour
- Password system and log of changes to protect the programs.
- Large selection of monitoring and reporting styles
- Can make pre-dilutions
- Typical reaction volume - 200µ L or less
- Carryover is eliminated with no need for disposable pipet tips
- Programmable extra washes for any particularly sensitive assay
- Processes EIAs at ambient temperature or 37 C
- Probe is temperature-controlled to deliver 37 C reagents
- Assure precise kinetic reactions
- Dimensions - 36.25" (92.1cm) width, 18.75" (47.6cm) height, 21.5" (54.6cm) depth.
- Approximate weight - 80 lbs (36 kg)
- One year warranty
This analyzer can achieve a high level of precision even with a 2 L sample. It comes with a unique wash cup that assures cleaning inside and out. As it is a completely open system, additional wash volume can be programmed and the number of washes can be increased. Moreover, the probe can be directed to pick up and dispense a probe cleaning solution after each specimen. An optional reagent cooling accessory (RCA) is offered to protect reagents from ambient heat. The removable racks can be refrigerated, pre-loaded and kept ready for the next use.
An established supplier of quality products, Block Scientific is a reliable lab equipment purchase partner. In addition to a wide selection of new devices, they also offer recertified laboratory equipment and reagent rental plans for labs with budget constraints.
About Block Scientific
Block Scientific, a reliable lab equipment supplier, has a broad collection of quality laboratory equipment which includes analyzers, microscopes, co-oximeters, incubators, centrifuges, balances, and much more. To know more about the different products and special offers, visit the website http://www.blockscientific.com/chemistry-analyzers/chemwell-2910-chemistry-analyzer.htm.
22 Sawgrass Drive
NY 11713 USA
Tel: 1-866-203-5777 (toll free)