8-Channel Data Loggers with Alarm Notification
CHESTERLAND OH — Accsense VersaLog dataloggers are powerful low-cost solutions for data recording applications which also require a local alarm notification. These standalone recorders commonly feature 7-8 channels with models to log temperature, humidity, current/voltage and more. Powered by a 16-bit ADC with programmable input range, the logger is well-suited to many different uses including science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurement is critical. To learn more, give CAS Data Loggers a call at (800) 956-4437.
Reliable and Durable:
Featuring a rugged aluminum enclosure, VersaLog products give excellent performance in the harshest industrial environment.
All VersaLog models have a built-in USB port for connection to a PC for configuration and downloading data, plus an auxiliary serial port and 4-Megabytes of non-volatile flash memory, storing up to 2 million measurements for later retrieval. All logger models operate on battery power for standalone installation. Users can configure the VersaLog’s 2 programmable alarm outputs with low or high limits to activate a relay, switch on a light or audible alarm, or signal a PLC.
If you need remote access over a network, an optional USB device server allows you to connect multiple VersaLog loggers via a single Ethernet port.
• The VersaLog TC is an 8-channel thermocouple data logger. It records the ambient temperature and up to 7 external thermocouple probes. The VersaLog TC can also be used as a small voltage data logger with the input voltage range as small as -2 mV to +18 mV.
• The VersaLog TH is an 8-channel thermistor data logger. It accepts nearly any kind of thermistors that have a resistance value above 10K at 25°C.
• The VersaLog DCV-2 is an 8-channel stand alone voltage data logger. Input voltage signals can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or any other common voltage source.
• The VersaLog DCC-HR is an 8-channel current DC data logger. Input current signals can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or any other common current source.
• The VersaLog DCVC-HR is an 8-channel voltage/current DC data logger. As with the above models, input voltage/current signals can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or any other common voltage/current source.
Pulse/Strain Gauge Bridge:
• The VersaLog P is a 7-channel pulse/state/event data logger. The logger detects electronic or mechanical pulse counts, state changes, or events in any of the seven channels. It works with gas/water/power meters, rain gauges, flow rate meters, and any other digital signal/switch closure output devices. Powered by configurable channel, internal pullup and triggering edge selections, the Versalog P combines the functionality of three types of loggers into one compact unit!
• The VersaLog BR is a single-channel strain gauge bridge data logger. It supports 4/6 wheatstone bridges by providing voltage excitation, excitation voltage compensation and low level signal amplification. The VersaLog BR features a measurement input voltage range of -8 mV to +8 mV to accommodate most common bridges with a sensitivity of up to 3 mV/V.
Free Configuration Graphing Software:
All VersaLog products include SiteView software to configure the data loggers, retrieve stored data, graph the measurements and save/export the data. SiteView is compatible with Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8. Users can view real-time data from any connected logger. SiteView also has a calibration tool to convert the raw sensor output to physical parameters using either a simple linear fit or a more complex equation. Additionally, an alarm management tool enables local or email notification of alarm conditions so users stay on top of developing conditions.
For further information on Accense VersaLog products, or to find the ideal solution for your applicationspecific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit our website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
CAS DataLoggers, Inc.
12628 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026