Press Release Summary:
TOPAZ is packaged in 2-door and 4-door starter and expansion kits. It incorporates photo ID badging package, interactive graphical maps, CCTV integration, elevator control, automatic configuration of field devices and browser based interface. TOPAZ has ability to support entry and exit delay times. It supports 16,000 cardholders and 4 workstations. ACURT2 and ACURT4 intelligent controllers support 2 or 4 readers, keypads or combined reader/keypads, respectively.
Original Press Release:
InfoGraphic Systems' TOPAZ Reaches An Unprecedented Level Of Sophistication For A Small To Medium Sized Access Control System
Garden Grove, CA, January 21, 2002 - TOPAZ brings performance, reliability and a host of new features to the access control market for small and medium sized facilities. TOPAZ now supports up to 256 card readers, 16,000 cardholders, and four additional
TOPAZ is conveniently packaged in both two-door and four-door starter and expansion kits to easily accommodate all of your field applications. It's simple to order, simple to install and simple to operate.
The ACURT2 and ACURT4 Intelligent Controllers incorporate state-of-the-art technology, including a 90mhz processor, on board LAN/WAN interface, and other features which optimize both the flexibility and reliability required for today's access control and alarm monitoring environments. The ACURT2 supports two readers, two keypads or two combined reader/keypads. The ACURT4 supports four readers, four keypads or four combined reader/keypads.
Along with its powerful access control capabilities, TOPAZ also incorporates a complete photo ID badging package, interactive graphical maps, CCTV integration, elevator control, automatic configuration of field devices, a browser based user interface and the ability to support entry and exit delay times for use as an intrusion detection system. When used in conjunction with IKE keypads, the status of alarm devices such as motion detectors,
and door contacts can be remotely viewed, and those devices armed and disarmed.
TOPAZ features and benefits:
* TOPAZ uses the Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional operating systems to provide efficient and effective transaction processing.
* TOPAZ supports up to 256 card readers, 16,000 cardholders, and up to four additional workstations.
* Automatic Configuration of field hardware, readers, alarm points, relays, modems and workstations makes installation and start up quick and easy.
* Empower the operator with a familiar and easy to use Internet browser based interface.
* Create photo ID badges easily utilizing TOPAZ' fully integrated badging system.
* Insure continuous and complete operation of the system during download of database information to field panels with TOPAZ' Instant Access tool.
* Avoid system downtime and database corruption due to communication failure during download with TOPAZ' Data Guard feature.
* Operators have point and click system control through the use of the dynamic and interactive map facility.
* Complete CCTV camera and PTZ control and display allows operators to view video directly from the interactive facility maps.
* Train employees quickly and easily using TOPAZ' animated and voice guided tutorial.