Press Release Summary:
Supporting variety of third-party devices, System Galaxy v10.4 offers integration with ASSA wi-fi locks, inclusion of DSI-based RS485 input module, and log distributor to support SSL SMTP mail servers such as Gmail. Users can record ID editing separated from common ID fields and email invalid attempts in log distributor only after X number of times within specified time frame. Supplied with System Galaxy v.10.4 embedded, pre-configured network appliance minimizes installation time.
Original Press Release:
System Galaxy v.10.4 Access Control Platform Delivers Enhanced Versatility and Ease of Deployment
• New Support Capabilities, Enhanced User Features and Easier, Faster Installs
• New Pre-Configured Network Appliance Reduces Installation Time and Effort
System Galaxy v.10.4
Dubai, UAE — Galaxy Control Systems, a leading provider of integrated access control, video and security solutions, is highlighting myriad new features available on the company’s popular System Galaxy Software here at Intersec 2015. The new release, System Galaxy Software v.10.4, adds installation and user conveniences, as well as support for more third-party devices. Also on display is a new fully integrated TCP/IP appliance embedded with System Galaxy Software v.10.4.“The upgrades to our System Galaxy Software streamline the installation and further improve the user experience, resulting in enhanced efficiencies and a more comprehensive access control and management solution,” said Robert Laughlin, President, Galaxy Control Systems. “Deployment of System Galaxy Software is even easier with our new pre-configured network appliance, which can reduce the time and effort needed for onsite system setup, application installation and customization.”
System Galaxy v.10.4 includes a wide range of enhancements including:
• Support upgrades for integration with ASSA wi-fi locks, inclusion of a DSI-based RS485 input module to reduce cost of installation and provide faster data rates, and a log distributor to support SSL SMTP mail servers such as Gmail.
• User upgrades with the ability to record ID editing separated from common ID fields and email invalid attempts in log distributor only after X number of times within a specified time frame.
• Installation upgrades with the ability for software’s part 2 database to allow the Galaxy Control Systems client password to be specified, and faster SQL server installation.
• System upgrades which include an internal rework for more robust services, and improvement of error behavior when database connection is severed.
Galaxy System’s new TCP/IP network appliance comes complete with System Galaxy v.10.4 embedded which dramatically reduces installation time. By launching a shortcut from any LAN-connected PC, the user has the ability to connect to the network appliance and utilize the Galaxy Client through an online connection. This capability also greatly reduces the installation time by eliminating the need to deploy or install software and servers. The network appliances are pre-configured and offer support for a pre-determined number of doors.
To contact Galaxy Control Systems call 800.445.556 or email email@example.com.
About Galaxy Control Systems
Galaxy Control Systems, a privately held company headquartered in Walkersville, MD, is a leader in the integrated access control industry. The company’s hardware and software solutions, all manufactured in the USA, provide access control, video surveillance, alarms, photo-imaging, badging, elevator control, building management and time and attendance for small applications, fully integrated security management systems and enterprise-class control systems. All Galaxy Control Systems products are scalable and backwards compatible, designed and engineered to deliver lower Total Cost of Ownership and a higher Return on Investment than competitive products. With unsurpassed technical support, Galaxy supports their reseller partners with free ongoing training while providing the highest levels of system implementation and maintenance. For more information on Galaxy Control Systems’ extensive line of products, visit www.galaxysys.com.