Santa Paula, CA - Abrisa Technologies offers coated glass Total Solutions for the Vehicular market that builds upon its unique combined volume manufacturing expertise in both fabricated glass and optical thin film coatings. According to Lisa Tsufura, Product Manager for Abrisa Technologies, "Our Total Solutions for Infotainment and HUD Augmented Reality Display and Enhanced Vision Systems achieve the perfect balance of coated glass product performance with excellent economies of scale from a convenient single supply chain. Abrisa Technologies leverages its vast inventory of "technology" glass and volume manufacturing capabilities in fabrication, strengthening, graphics, optical and protective coatings to deliver Total Solutions to meet performance, budget and production needs."
Abrisa Technologies provides coated glass Total Solutions for the following applications:
- Infotainment Displays & Gauges - Sunlight readable non-glare and anti-reflective glass, anti-fog, anti-smudge, anti-scratch and damage resistant glass, screen printed graphics including Deadfront, IR and PMS matched inks
- Touch Input & HMI Devices - Thin, bendable "technology" glass, optical and anti-smudge coatings, damage and scratch resistant glass
- Autonomous Driver LIDAR Scanners & Optical Sensors - Optical components for 904nm, 1550nm and the visible, opaque and aesthetic films and coating, damage resistant High Ion-Exchange (HIE™) aluminosilicate "technology" glass in micro and macro formats
- Heads-Up Displays - Cut-to-order and custom wide angle scan mirrors and windows, dichroics, beam splitters and cold mirrors.
- Driver Assist Optical Sensors - Wide angle low loss sensor windows, coated glass and silicon wafers, glass wafer generation and dicing
- Technology Glass & More - AGC Dragontrail™, Corning® Gorilla® Glass, SCHOTT Xensation®, SCHOTT AS 87 and Borofloat®, Corning® Eagle XG®, AGC EN-A1, standard, low iron, non-glare and anti-reflection coated soda lime float glass
Lisa further states, "Our glass fabrication and coating Solutions Engineering experts at Abrisa Technologies are ready to help our customers discover the perfect Total Solution package designed for manufacturability with an excellent balance of performance and economies of scale to support their market expectations."
Abrisa Technologies is a recognized global supplier of high quality, fabricated glass components, optical thin film coatings, and custom glass solutions for a wide variety of industries. From our US based Abrisa Industrial Glass fabrication facility in Santa Paula, CA and our ZC&R Coatings for Optics division in Torrance, CA we serve diverse industries such as microelectronics and displays, semiconductor, military, automotive, aerospace, medical, biomedical and scientific R&D. We provide custom specialty flat glass and coating products for applications such as: flat panel display, touch and gesture recognition; visible to IR imaging and surveillance; entertainment, indoor and outdoor lighting; advanced instrumentation; and photonics.
200 S. Hallock Dr.
Santa Paula, CA 93060