Press Release Summary:
Available in ¼ in. and 5/16 in. sizes, 2-in-1 Hex Head Slide Driver™ Tools come with thumb nut twists for locking in tip setting and cushion grip handle. Meeting ASME torque standards, units feature tip-ident on top of the handle.
Original Press Release:
Klein® Tools 2-in-1 Hex Head Slide Driver™ Easily Switches Between Popular Sizes
Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the 2-in-1 Hex Head Slide Driver™ Tools in the common ¼” and 5/16” sizes to eliminate changing tools while on the job. The unique, patented tip slides between the two popular hex sizes and features a magnetic tip to hold screws in place while fastening.
2-in-1 Hex Head Slide Driver™ Tools
- Unique, patented tip slides back and forth from ¼” and 5/16” hex sizes
- Thumb nut twists to lock in tip setting
- Six-point hex drivers exceed ASME torque requirements
- Rare-earth magnetic tips hold screws in place while fastening
- Cushion-grip handle for added torque and comfort
- Features tip-ident on the top of the handle for easy tool identification
- Solid shank like a standard blade available in two sizes:
- 1-1/2” shank length (Cat. No. 65131)
- 6” shank length (Cat. No. 65129)
“Tradespeople have multiple hex drivers in their tool bag. This not only adds weight to their bag, but can also make it difficult to find the right hex size tool quickly,” says Raul Rosales, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “We developed a unique, patented hex head driver that features two hex heads and a magnetic tip to hold screws in place while fastening. Tradespeople can even chose from different shank lengths for a more comfortable, easy-to-use tool.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com or contact your local distributor.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Associate Marketing Manager
450 Bond Street,
Lincolnshire, IL 60069