If you have resolved to expand your knowledge base in 2018, then here is a chance to get started. Below we present our top 5 e-book downloads from 2017. We hope you enjoy these.
- How to drive productivity by focusing on your hourly employees - This white paper offers a crash course introduction that explores the factors that are often the most important to employees and uses statistical data to illuminate how an average USA employee feels about his/her job and how things can be improved. Click to download.
- Managing the New FGD Wastewater Regulations - In this guide, you will learn about the best available technologies for complying with the new Effluent Limitation Guidelines or ELGs that were issued by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Click to download.
- Designing and Specifying the Right Loudspeaker System for Emergency Mass Notification in Public Venues - This paper discusses a few steps which are to be considered while opting for fixed position High Power Speaker Arrays (HPSAs)., including on-site acoustic sound survey data and technical factors which are to be practiced when specifying a system. Click to download.
- Ten Ways to Control Aluminum Costs - In this white paper, you will learn ten ways in which you can capitalize on your material usage and scrap. From understanding scraps in a more mathematical way to accomplishing jobs with a lean manufacturing approach, this list will provide you with the necessary tools you need to assist you in your financial analysis of your shop’s material consumption. Click to download.
- Injection Molding from 3D Printed Molds - This white paper explores how 3D printing can be beneficial specifically for manufacturers focused on low volume injection molding of small plastic parts. The article goes on to offer advice on how challenges can be overcome, as well as guidelines for mold design. Click to download.