The recently upgraded and improved Vantiva Innovation Center in Camarillo, California has officially opened with resources ready to support your precision injection molding needs.
We specialize in injection-molding from nano- and micro-scale precision to mid-size components. Vantiva partners with clients, providing prototyping and full-scale contract manufacturing services. As the need arises, additional Vantiva injection molding manufacturing facilities are in Guadalajara (300 molding units), Warsaw (150 molding units) and Melbourne to offer global scalability.
It’s a great time to get to know us! Let’s talk about your next project.
- Certified ISO 13485:2016 injection-molding facility
- Leader in contract manufacturing
- Supported by 35 years of injection-molding production experience
- Innovation center is centrally located to major biotech, medical device, life science, aerospace, food, and industrial hubs
- Advanced degree engineers and staff
- Hybrid Arburg injection molding lines
- Robotic offload capable to ISO 7 class 10,000 clean rooms
- Advanced mold cavity temperature control technology for demanding resins
- Ultra-Precision CNC units, mold machining to micro and nano scale tolerance
- Injection molding services for a variety of industries and applications
- Provide end to end solutions
Email today to schedule a meeting or tour the Vantiva Innovation Center.
Sales Director, Precision Injection Molding Vantiva
3601 Calle Tecate
Suite 120, Camarillo, CA 93012