Thermal Product Solutions, a global manufacturer of thermal-processing equipment, announced the shipment of a Gruenberg truck-in-oven to the oil and gas industry. The truck in oven will be used to test parts used for downhole drilling in the oil and gas industry.
This Gruenberg unitized oven has a maximum temperature rating of 650° F and work chamber dimensions of 68” W x 144” D x 72” H. The Gruenberg oven is constructed from a structural steel frame that supports the 304-stainless steel chamber liner and the exterior sheet metal. All interconnecting struts are non-continuous which keeps the exterior cool.
This truck-in oven utilizes a compound horizontal airflow, which maximizes heating rates and temperature uniformity of the product load. A circulation fan located in a conditioning plenum chamber on the rear of the oven. This fan directs air through diffuser panels on both sides of the chamber and flows horizontally across the product. The air exits the work chamber on the rear wall back to the heaters for reheating and recirculation.
“Gruenberg’s technical specification of the products sold are superior to competitors in terms of temperature range, stability, and uniformity.” - Denny Mendler, Gruenberg Product Manager
- Watlow F4T programmable controller
- High limit controller to prevent over heating
- Pressure differential airflow switches
- SCR power control
- 1200 CFM exhaust package for accelerated cooling
- Internal ceramic thermocouple jack panel
- Compound horizontal airflow to maximize heating rates
- Five (5) ¼” schedule 40 pipe ports with couplings on both ends
- Four (4)1 ½” schedule 40 pipe ports with caps