US-based Superior Tube and UK-based Fine Tubes, global leaders in precision tubing for critical applications, are pleased to announce three key additions to their sales management team. Mark A Boyle has been appointed to the position of Global Aerospace Market Manager and will be based at Superior Tube's head office in Collegeville, PA, as will Andrew Millett who has been named Sales Manager for the Americas, while Matthew Jablonsky joins as Regional Sales Manager, based in Houston, TX.
Reporting to Brian Mercer, Director of Global Sales Marketing, Boyle will be responsible for directing strategy and driving the growth of the companies’ global aerospace business. He joins with 20 years of aerospace experience gained in a variety of positions, including with Rolls-Royce where he was Vice President, Business Development, for all MRO facilities in the Americas and, later, managed its Global Helicopter Engine Market's Customer Support function. After leaving Rolls-Royce, Boyle worked with TIMET, a major titanium producer, as Commercial Director and subsequently Director of Sales, Marketing and Business Development at Spirit Aerosystems. Most recently Mark has worked for Greene, Tweed, a specialist manufacturer of thermoplastic composite products. A Chartered Management Accountant (CMA), Boyle also holds a Business Management degree from Glasgow Caledonian University.
Speaking of his new role, Boyle commented: "Superior Tube and Fine Tubes have an enviable reputation built over many decades for producing world-class tubing solutions for aerospace, nuclear and other key Industries. I look forward to sharing our strong value proposition with our aerospace community.”
Andrew Millett also reports to Brian Mercer and is responsible for developing and managing the execution of a sales strategy that expands the footprint of Superior Tube and Fine Tubes in the United States, Canada and South America. An accomplished sales manager who has worked in both North America and Europe, Millet was previously Medical Accounts Manager for Johnson Matthey, a UK-based multinational. Prior to that, he was the Commercial Market Manager at Plymouth Tube Co. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering and holds a Master of Business Administration degree from Drexel University.
"I'm very pleased to join Superior Tube and Fine Tubes. Both have excellent reputations for innovation and product quality. I'm really looking forward to contributing to increasing their market share across the Americas,” Millett said.
As Regional Sales Manager, Matthew Jablonsky will develop relationships with existing and prospective customers from across the Houston region and promote the added value that Superior Tube and Fine Tubes offer to their clients. A senior sales professional with over 10 years of experience and a specialization in technical products for the energy sector, he was most recently responsible for Outside Sales at PAC Stainless, distributors of stainless steel tubes, pipes and fittings. He has a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Texas A&M University.
"I am very excited and honored to join the team at Superior Tube and Fine Tubes. My goal is to deeply penetrate the U.S. Gulf Coast oil and gas market and further educate our customers on our expertise and capabilities. I look forward to growing our footprint in this dynamic marketplace, and having a noticeable impact on the sales volume in this region,” Jablonsky commented.
Brian Mercer added: "We're delighted that Mark, Andrew and Matthew have joined the Superior Tube and Fine Tubes sales team. Each has a depth of experience that we feel certain will prove to be of great value to us as we continue to expand our business, both in the Americas and globally, across all of our key markets."
Superior Tube and Fine Tubes are part of AMETEK Specialty Metal Products, a division of AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices. Both companies have a long history of developing and manufacturing high-performance tubing for some of the most demanding applications across a range of industries, including aerospace and defence, nuclear power, oil and gas, chemical processing, and medical.
• Superior Tube is a global leader in the manufacture of precision tubing. From aerospace to power stations, and oil and gas extraction to medicine, its products are used by a range of industries.
• Based in Collegeville, PA, USA, the company’s manufacturing capabilities include seamless and welded tubes, straight lengths and coils, in stainless steel, nickel, titanium and zirconium.
For more information, contact:
Superior Tube, 3900 Germantown Pike, Collegeville, PA 19426-3112, USA.
Telephone: +1 610.489.5200.
Fax: +1 610.489.5252.
About Fine Tubes
• Established 70 years ago, Fine Tubes is a leading metal tubing manufacturer with its headquarters and production facilities in Plymouth, UK, and sales offices in Germany (Meerbusch), France (Orleans), India (Mumbai) and in the United States (Collegeville, Pennsylvania). In addition, the company has agents across the globe, including oil and gas specialists in Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
• The company manufactures both seamless and welded tubes in a wide range of stainless steel, nickel, titanium and zirconium alloys for critical applications in the oil and gas, nuclear and power, aerospace, chemicals and medical equipment industries.
• Recent notable projects for which Fine Tubes has supplied specialist tubing include the Airbus A380 and A350 series, the Gemasolar power station, and CERN’s Large Hadron Collider.
• Fine Tubes currently employs around 380 permanent staff and exports its products to over 35 countries worldwide, including China, India and the United States.
For more information, contact:
Marketing Communications Manager at Fine Tubes,
Plymbridge Rd., Plymouth, Devon PL6 7LG, United Kingdom.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1752 735851.
Fax: +44 (0) 1752 73301.