Lawrence, MA – December 11, 2018 – Spectral Evolution field spectrometers and spectroradiometers are now available with the ALGIZ® 8X rugged handheld tablet. This powerful tablet provides a great companion for field measurements with Spectral Evolution instruments for remote sensing and mining applications. It is powered by a fast Intel® Pentium processor with plenty of storage capacity. The ALGIZ 8X features:
- Small size 225mm x 147mm x24mm (8.8” x 5.7” x 0.9”)
- 8” capacitive touchscreen – 1280x800 resolution – sunlight readable display
- GPS antenna
- Runs Windows 10
- Hot swappable lithium-ion battery pack
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- IP65 rated
- Bluetooth connection to instrument, USB connection to PC
The ALGIZ 8X complements our field spectrometers and spectroradiometers running DARWin LT Data Acquisition software and also our optional EZ-ID sample identification software.
About SPECTRAL EVOLUTION
Established in 2004, SPECTRAL EVOLUTION is a leading manufacturer of laboratory and handheld portable spectrometers, spectroradiometers and spectrophotometers. SPECTRAL EVOLUTION spectrometers are used worldwide for many mission-critical lab and field applications in mining, remote sensing, vegetative studies, ground truthing, environmental and climate studies, developing satellite calibrations, and more, due to their reliable, robust, rugged design and user-friendly one-touch features.
Marketing & Sales
1 Canal Street, Unit B1
Lawrence, MA 01840 USA