SUNNYVALE, Calif. - Spansion Inc. (NYSE: CODE), a global leader in embedded systems solutions, will showcase its microcontroller and flash memory solutions for automotive systems at CAR-ELE JAPAN, January 15-17. The Spansion booth is located at West 2 - 65 at Tokyo Big Sight.
The demonstrations at the Spansion booth will include:
Hybrid Vehicle and Electrical Vehicle Solutions
- A twin-motor control solution for enhancing motor control features, reducing automotive systems cost, saving energy, and increasing security and safety functions
- An optimal DC/DC converter on a single MCU for digital power control
- A dashboard solution on a single MCU chip for metering, graphics, video capture and communications functions
- Multi-core 32-bit RISC microcontrollers that employ two ARM® Cortex®-R5 CPU cores, combined floating point unit (FPU) working at 200MHz, controlling motors independently but monitoring the operation of each other. On a single chip, two special interface circuits are embedded for resolver sensor to realize automotive driving motor control, two hardware IP circuits to reduce motor control operation, and an error detection circuit for automotive functional safety. An FPU is built-into each core operating at 1.66DMIPS/MHz. The tightly coupled memory architecture with the command Flash and main RAM enables a high-performance processing engine.
Serial Flash Memory Solutions for Automotive Instrument Clusters, Infotainment and ADAS Systems
- Spansion FL-S serial flash memory from 128Mb to 1Gb delivers leading performance, reduced pin count and automotive grade temperature ranges required by a variety of automotive applications such as instrument clusters, infotainment and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS).
Spansion (NYSE: CODE) is a global leader in embedded systems solutions. Spansion's Flash memory, microcontrollers, mixed-signal and analog products drive the development of faster, intelligent, secure and energy efficient electronics. Spansion is at the heart of electronics systems, connecting, controlling, storing and powering everything from automotive electronics and industrial systems to the highly interactive and immersive consumer devices that are enriching people's daily lives. For more information, visit http://www.spansion.com.
Spansion®, the Spansion logo, MirrorBit®, MirrorBit® Eclipse™ and combinations thereof, are trademarks and registered trademarks of Spansion LLC in the United States and other countries. ARM® and Cortex® are the registered trademarks of ARM Limited in the EU and other countries. Other names used are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Michele Landry, Spansion Inc., +1-408-616-3817, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Lijuan Zhou, +81-45-565-5122, email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.spansion.com