CINCINNATI, OH - U.S. Metal Fabricators are . July, 2018 Federal Reserve data shows a production increase of 5.7% year over year for June and capacity averaging over 80%. Fabricator innovation is driving capacity, often compensating for worker shortages. Automation tools are being integrated into systems, including SigmaNEST. Part flow is priority. Increasing demand and competition demands optimized yields and cutting times. SigmaNEST users find the investment paying for itself quickly. Supporting our sector's growth and profitability is the purpose of SigmaNEST products and service teams.
SigmaNEST engineers continually assess advancing technology, apply enhancements consistently, and provide free updates in real-time to maintenance users. This assures Fabricators the latest in nesting capability every day. Sector support through ongoing training is also a focus. Harvard Business Review data indicates that consistently trained workers are more productive and efficient. Training also increases retention rates. SigmaNEST user training sessions are conducted monthly as part of the SigmaNEST package, and free webinar training sessions are held each Friday. SigmaNEST Academy and Conference (STAC) is an annual, intense, hands-on user summit. Optimal efficiency and production capacity for our users is our priority.
For August, 2018, SigmaNEST's "Feature Training Friday" webinar series will includes topics most desired by users, including:
- 8/17: New Features in X1.5, Part 2 - Now available to users on demand click here: https://www.sigmanest.com/webinars/
- 8/24: Work Order Basics - Compete More Effectively With Work Order Strategies, register here: https://www.sigmanest.com/webinars/
- 8/31: SigmaNEST X1.5 Soft Licensing -- Leverage SigmaNEST's new licensing approach to drive continuing nesting performance, register here: https://www.sigmanest.com/webinars/
SigmaNEST's Brian Blair Discusses Fiber Laser in Fabricator Magazine
Fabricator publishes SigmaNEST insight on Fiber Laser Implementation challenges and practical solutions. Brian Blair, SigmaNEST's Western Territory Director, reviews the implementation process and provides deep insights on steps to mitigate risks to productivity and profitability. Learn more at: https://www.thefabricator.com/article/lasercutting/don-t-let-your-fiber-laser-implementation-fail
SigmaNEST Global Expansion Continues
Maintaining a worldwide team of highly talended and committed employees makes it possible for us to continue to provide the best products and support in the industry. SigmaNEST new hires for July include:
- Chris Streu – Regional Sales Representative – Kansas City, MO, USA
- Spencer Kimball – Systems Administrator – Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Kevin Ramirez – Director of OEM Sales – Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Marcelo Danelon – Sr. Application Engineer – Alba, Italy
- Shinji Sato – General Administration – Yokohama, Japan
- Mitsuyo Hara – General Administration – Yokohama, Japan
- Kumiko Yamamoto – General Administration – Yokohama, Japan
- Paulo Cois – Marketing Assistant – Campinas, Brazil
Founded in 1993, SigmaTEK Systems, LLC is headquartered in advanced manufacturing hub Cincinnati, OH (USA). With offices in fifteen countries and a team of 300 strong, customers include GE Aviation, OTIS Elevator, NASA, Disney and more. Their flagship product, SigmaNEST, is the world’s leading nesting software system. It is designed for professional fabricators to optimize their production operations. SigmaTEK’s entire brand family ensures fabricators of superior material utilization, machine motion optimization, and maximum part quality balanced with cutting speed, work flow integration, material handling, accurate estimates and information management. For more information visit www.sigmanest.com or call 513-674-0005.