Press Release Summary:
National Fluid Power Association has awarded $2,000 scholarships to twelve fluid power technology students. Minimum GPA required is 3.0 out of 4.0, around 500-word essay and two recommendation letters. Goal is to help students enrolled in high schools, technical colleges, and universities to study fluid power technology.
Original Press Release:
National Fluid Power Association Awards Twelve Fluid Power Scholarships
Milwaukee, WI - June 26, 2019 — The NFPA Education and Technology Foundation has awarded $2,000 scholarships to twelve students pursuing fluid power technology fields of study.
A minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0, 500-word essay, and two letters of recommendation were required from each applicant. The Foundation’s goal is to help individuals enrolled in high schools, technical colleges, and universities pursue their interests in fluid power.
The following students were each selected to receive a $2,000 scholarship:
• Maximus Addington, University of Denver, Denver, Colorado
• Trevor Burke, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
• Rebekah Clark, Spokane Community College, Spokane, Washington
• Wyatt Hoehn, Ivy Tech Community College, Sellersburg, Indiana
• William Horning, SUNY Cobleskill, Cobleskill, New York
• Krystal Horton, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, Colorado (Raymond F. Hanley Memorial Award)
• Nolan Jones, Spokane Community College, Spokane, Washington
• Kristen Postiglione, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, New Jersey
• Cole Rickerson, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
• Cole Stephan, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
• Ilaisaane Summers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts
• Brett Watson, Spokane Community College, Spokane, Washington (Robert Mackey Memorial Award
For further information on the scholarships, contact Carrie Tatman Schwartz, Workforce Program Manager, at email@example.com.
The National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) is a trade association focused on strengthening the hydraulics and pneumatics industry. With 335 fluid power manufacturers, distributors and suppliers in its membership, NFPA works to advance fluid power education, technology and the industry as a whole.
Contact: Katrina Schwarz, Associate Director of Marketing and Communications National Fluid Power Association (414) 778-3356, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org