Press Release Summary:
The Metal Powder Industries Federation's Awards Committee has announced the recipients of the 2019 MPIF Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Award to those who served the North American PM industry for at least 25 years. The awards ceremony will take place at the Industry Luncheon on Tuesday, June 25, 2019, during the POWDERMET2019 and AMPM2019 conferences in Phoenix, Arizona.
Original Press Release:
Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Awards Announced
The Metal Powder Industries Federation's (MPIF) Awards Committee has announced the recipients of the 2019 MPIF Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy (PM) Award that recognizes individuals who have actively served the North American PM industry for at least 25 years and, in the minds of their peers, deserve special recognition.
2019 Award Recipients
(Company name in parenthesis indicates employer at time of retirement)
- Denis Christopherson, PMT, Federal-Mogul Powertrain
- Zhigang (Zak) Fang, FAPMI, University of Utah
- Robert M. Gasior, Arconic Technical Center
- Ryuichiro Goto, Engineered Sintered Components
- William A. Heath, PMT, MPP
- Stephen J. Lanzel, Catalus Corporation
- Deepak Madan, Luxfer Magtech
- David Milligan, North American Höganäs Co.
- Thomas Pfingstler, Atlas Pressed Metals
- Daniel P. Reardon, Abbott Furnace Company
- Christopher T. Schade, Hoeganaes Corporation
- Michael Stucky, Norwood Injection Technologies, LLC
- C. James Trombino, (Metal Powder Industries Federation)
The awards ceremony will take place at the Industry Luncheon on Tuesday, June 25, 2019, during the POWDERMET2019 and AMPM2019 conferences in Phoenix, Arizona.
To attend the awards ceremony, visit POWDERMET2019.org
For further information contact Dora Schember at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 452-7700.
About the Metal Powder Industries Federation
Metal Powder Industries Federation is the North American trade association formed by the powder metallurgy industry to advance the interests of the metal powder producing and consuming industries and provides a single point of reference for all MPIF member companies
About APMI International
APMI International is a non-profit professional society which promotes the advancement of powder metallurgy and particulate materials as a science. Its purpose is to disseminate and exchange information about PM and particulate materials through publications, conferences, and other activities of the society