Facts about the building in Zimmern o.R.
- Construction period May 2016 - June 2017
- Premises 4 hectares on the Inkom industrial estate
- Overall height approx. 23.50 m
- Length approx. 102 m
- Width approx. 32 m + 6 m administrative building
- Production area approx. 3200 m2
- Excellent transport links A81/B27
- Close to Gosheim, extended catchment area for employees
- Good infrastructure, favorable construction conditions
- About 25 people work at the site
- Mineral casting of machine beds for the C 250, C 400, C 650, C 12, C 22, C32 and C42 models
In contrast to steel casting, mineral casting is a very low-energy solution and the products are easier to dispose of without generating hazardous waste. Our hoppers are situated inside the building which keeps the casting temperature at a constant level irrespective of the temperature outside. As a result, we also ensure a constant indoor temperature which ensures stable consumption and optimized fluidity of the fluxing and binding agents. It further guarantees outstanding quality and high energy efficiency. Materials can be unloaded into the hoppers without having to open up the building. In this case, highly efficient compressors ensure the hoppers are filled energy efficient with the materials delivered by lorry (sand, granulated material, etc.).
Furthermore, additional transport routes are reduced due to the fact that the mineral casting facility is situated close to our site in Gosheim.
A heat pump combined with industrial panel heating guarantee.
a complete and low-energy heating system for offices and the entire shop floor down to -5°C. Additional heating is only required at lower temperatures.