Norse latches are designed for concealed installation in sectional flooring. Multiple configurations of latches and receivers are possible to suit many applications, and offer numerous advantages:
· Exceedingly strong section-to-section compression, with a clamping force of 500 to 550 lbs.
· Yieldable, with forgiveness of installation tolerances to 1/4 inch due to a unique spring loading mechanism.
· Allows for multiple installations including: recessed in from beneath the floor; mortised directly into the center (width) of the flooring sections; mortised into the center (width) of thin floors (5/8 in.) when metal-reinforced edging is used; and beneath raised flooring mounted on vertical supports to create a raceway for pipes, wires, etc.
· Can be installed in flooring as thin as 5/8 in.
· Can be specified with upward-dimpled flanges for flush screw head installation, no protusion.
· Uses a standard hex key for rapid operation (3/4 turn) when compared to installation using standard fasteners (screws).
· Can be operated from above the flooring via a small (5/16 in. dia.) key hole if desired.
· Operable by inexperienced installers with minimal instruction.
Engineering assistance is always available for optimal latch and receiver selection.
About Norse Latches
Since 1960, Norse Inc. has engineered and manufactured America's most versatile latching systems with literally thousands of configurations possible. Sales are worldwide. Proprietary spring-loaded latching mechanism provides high clamping forces from 200 to over 500 pounds. Latches are vibration proof, surface mounted or mortised, remotely operable, gangable, with steel construction and various plating options. Sealed units available. For wood, metal, plastic and other applications including: military enclosures, aircraft emergency exit ramps, hurricane shutters, security shutters for seasonal home closure, electronic cabinets, exhibits and displays, machine enclosures, pre-fab structures, pre-fab furniture, windows, doors, sectional walls, sectional flooring, kiosks, store fixtures, industrial hoods, sealed cases, shields, clamping devices, stair rails, quick release machine guards, wall attachments, stage sets and props, shipping crates, sealed containers, display and instrument cases, access panels, refrigerator rooms, saunas, camper caps, trailer covers, solar panels, countertops and conference tables, accent columns, etc.
For further information please contact:
Chris Langer at Norse, Inc.
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
100 South Road
Torrington, CT 06790
Toll Free: 800-546-1532
Overseas: +00 (1) 860-482-1532