RAMSEY, N.J. –Â Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, provider of advanced optical technology that precisely measures the elements of color and light, is pleased to showcase their CL-200A chroma meter in this featured video.
The CL-200A chroma meter is the successor to the CL-200. It can measure the color temperature, illuminance, chromaticity, excitation purity, and dominant wavelength of various light sources. The CL-200A meter exclusively does this under LED, Organic LED (OLED), and other forms of Organic Electroluminescence (EL). Joe Esteves, Special Accounts Sales Manager of Konica Minolta Sensing states, "The CL-200A is a perfect tool to control the quality of new lighting devices such as LED modules. And with the standard accessory software which runs on a PC, users of the CL-200A will be able to rank each measured LED automatically by plotting the data on the chromaticity chart."
CL-200A Key Features:
• Compact - lightweight design, fits into the palm of your hand
• Portability - collect remote measurements by detaching the head from the main body
• Simultaneous measurements - has the ability to determine illuminance, dominant wavelength, color temperature, chromaticity, and excitation purity of a light source
• Ideal for white LEDs - can inspect the final product as well as measure the chromaticity from the phosphor
• Multi-use - can be used to measure any light source ideal for OLEDs and LEDs
• LED ranking function - rank measurements by using a chromaticity chart with included software
• Other features - optional PC controllability, low battery indicator, calibration function, easy data transfer
Visit Konica Minolta Sensing's website at sensing.konicaminolta.us for more details and to request a quote. Stay connected with Konica Minolta Sensing! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Watch us on YouTube.
About Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc.
Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc. (KMSA), a wholly owned subsidiary of Konica Minolta, Inc., is recognized as the international leader of industrial color and light measurement. The company is responsible for product lines that continuously revolutionize how visual perception is measured by the world.
Konica Minolta Sensing's Ramsey, New Jersey corporate headquarters is fully equipped with a state of the art service center, technical support center, and a focused sales force dedicated to both the North American and South American regions. When it comes to color and light measurement the world looks to Konica Minolta.
Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc.
SOURCE Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc.