Aalborg® Instruments' ZFM Mass Flow Meters and Controllers combine intelligence, user convenience, and outstanding flow performance.
Aalborg Instruments' ZFM Mass Flow Meters and Controllers are designed for multi-gas/multi-range functionality up to 8 bar (currently 6 gases) and a standard accuracy of ±(0.5% RD + 0.2% FS) based on actual calibration. By connecting the instrument to the RS232/RS485 port of a PC or lap-top and running free ZFM Configuration Utility" software, the user can select different gas types and flow ranges within a few minutes without removing the instrument from the installation.
ZFM Design Features:
• Extensive self-diagnostics with status LED or OLED (optional) indication
• Automatic sensor zero offset adjustment (digital interface or local push button)
• Digital interface (RS-232 or RS-485) test/configuration port (optional Modbus RTU with isolated RS-485 transceiver)
• Two programmable Totalizers
• Full scale covered flow ranges from 3.5 sml/min to 10 sl/min in seven models
• Selectable analog 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc, or 4-20mA outputs
• Universal 14-24 Vdc power supply input
ZFM User Features:
• Save time and money by on-site rescaling of your instruments to the desired gas and full scale range. Currently, the following gases are supported: N2, Air, O2, Argon, Helium, and CO2.
• Save installation, instrument removal from the factory floor, and recalibration service costs which are no longer applicable.
• OEMs can significantly reduce the number of instruments kept in stock, storage space, and ownership costs.
Erin Mezle, Fujitsu General America
973-287-1645 or firstname.lastname@example.org