Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
HI 2016 Annual Conference is set to begin February 11, 2016.
Press Release Summary:
Jan 11, 2016 - Hydraulic Institute (HI) will host its 2016 Annual Conference in Tucson, AZ from February 11–15, 2016. In addition to professionals associated with pump and supplier companies throughout North America and Europe, conference will be open to HI Industry Partners, Academic Partners, and Media Partners. Events will include Extended Motor Product Labeling Initiative, industry briefings, educational/general sessions, bi-annual CEO Roundtable, and Board Meetings.
Original Press Release
Hydraulic Institute 2016 Annual Conference Begins February 11, 2016
Press release date: Jan 07, 2016
The 2016 Annual Conference will serve as a valuable resource for CEOs, senior executives, engineers, and marketing professionals associated with pump and supplier companies throughout North America and Europe who are seeking exclusive educational and networking opportunities. For the first time, conference registration will also be open to HI Industry Partners, Academic Partners, and Media Partners.
On the first day of the conference, industry professionals will gather for a special Extended Motor Product Labeling Initiative. This event is included in full conference registration, but interested parties may register for the forum only here. The HI Annual conference is one of only a few times per year when technical pump standards, guidebooks, guidelines, training webinars, and courses are developed in-person. Some highlighted technical and marketing committee meetings include:
• Pump Systems Optimization (PSO) Guidebook Committee (seeking new members)
• Pump Application Guideline: Water Treatment Plant (seeking new members)
• Drivers Application Guidebook Committee (seeking new members)
• Educational Marketing Steering Committee (EMSC)
Several featured guest speakers, industry briefings, educational and general sessions include:
• The Product Development Challenge: Competing on Innovation: William Blankemeier, President, William Taylor, VP Business Development and Clark Shafer, VP Product Design, PeopleFlo Manufacturing, Inc.
• The New Economics of 3D Printing Production (Additive Manufacturing): Rick Smith, 3D Printing Expert, Best Selling Author, & TED Speaker
• Perspectives from the Pump End-User Community: Rory Carvajal, Operations Specialist - Learning & Performance Kiewit Power; Jon Christensen, VP Superintendent of Operations Intermountain Power Service Corporation; Othman Mjahed, Pump Component Engineer AZ Public Service Palo Verde Nuclear Plant
• Economic Update: Around the Next Corner?: Alan Beaulieu, President, ITR Economics
• Pump Knowledge Workshop: Electronic Data Exchange (EDE): Trygve Dahl, Senior VP Business Development & Technology Intelliquip
• Lunch – Pump Knowledge Workshop: Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT): Shahram Mehraban, Marketing Director, Intel Corporation
The program will also include the bi-annual CEO Roundtable, Board Meetings, the Market Intelligence Committee, and over thirty HI Technical Committees. Networking and recognition events include a Tabletop Display Reception, the Annual Golf Scramble Tournament, Standards Recognition Dinner, HI Awards Dinner & Officer Installation, and a diverse program planned for spouses and guests.
Group discounts and young engineer discounts are available. For complete details and to register, visit www.Pumps.org/16Annual or contact Gabrielle Bernardo at 973.267.9700 x125.
About the Hydraulic Institute: The mission of the Hydraulic Institute is to be a value-adding resource to member companies, engineering consulting firms, and pump users worldwide by developing and delivering comprehensive industry standards, expanding knowledge by providing education and tools for the effective application, testing, installation, operation, maintenance, and performance optimization of pumps and pumping systems, and by serving as a forum for the exchange of industry information. For more information on the Hydraulic Institute, its member companies and its Standards Partners, visit www.Pumps.org.