Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Handbook covers petroleum refining and natural gas processing.
Press Release Summary:
Oct 22, 2014 - ASTM has released Manual 58, Petroleum Refining and Natural Gas Processing. Handbook includes latest information on petroleum and hydrocarbon processing, refining, transportation, and storage. It also covers design and operational aspects of refinery units; planning, scheduling, and management of refineries; alternative fuels, such as hydrogens and biofuels; environmental and safety issues; and new test methods, specifications, and quality of petroleum products.
Original Press Release
Petroleum Refining and Natural Gas Processing Handbook Available from ASTM International
Press release date: Oct 17, 2014
More than 40 scientists, experts and professionals from both academia and industry have contributed to the 33 chapters in this handbook. Manual 58’s unique features include:
• The latest information on petroleum and hydrocarbon processing, refining, transportation and storage;
• Emphasis on heavy oil processing and residue upgrading;
• Development of new catalysts, reactors, controllers, simulators, online analyzers and waste minimization;
• Design and operational aspects of refinery units;
• Planning, scheduling and management of refineries;
• Financial and economic aspects of petroleum refining processes;
• Alternative fuels, such as hydrogen and biofuels;
• Environmental and safety issues in petroleum processing;
• New test methods, specifications, and quality of various petroleum products;
• Refinery inspection and maintenance; and
• New advances and trends towards future refineries.
Manual 58, Petroleum Refining and Natural Gas Processing, is available for $260 USD in print (ISBN: 978-0-8031-7022-3; Stock #: MNL58) or electronically (ISBN: 978-0-8031-8681-1; Stock #: MNL58-EB).
To purchase ASTM publications, search by stock number on the ASTM Web site (www.astm.org), or contact ASTM Customer Relations (phone: 877-909-ASTM; email@example.com).
ASTM Staff Contact:
Don't miss the latest news!