Free Webinar on Induction Heating
Recent Inventions and Innovations in Induction Hardening of Gears and Gear-like Components
Focus in on the latest developments in the area of induction hardening of gears and gear-like components. Learn about a variety of unique patented and patent pending technologies developed during the past 3 to 5 years.
HTPro eNews editor Ed Kubel facilitates this informative, FREE webinar.
DR. VALERY RUDNEV, FASM "PROFESSOR INDUCTION" | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27 | 2 P.M. EDT
Discover processes that you never thought could be done with induction.
- Break-through technologies for induction contour hardening of spiral bevel, hypoid, and pinion gears
- Simultaneous dual frequency hardening technology
- Intricacies of hardening powder metallurgy components
- The Do's & Don'ts of achieving desired hardness patterns
- FEA computer modeling of gear hardening
- Subtleties of tooth-by-tooth hardening
- Things to watch for in induction tempering of gears
- Revolutionary inverters with independent control of power and frequency