Marina, Calif. – May 24, 2019 – Fox Thermal announced today the release of a new brochure titled “Fox Thermal Facility and Calibration Laboratory Capabilities". This document describes the importance of actual gas calibrations for gas flow measurement instrument accuracy.
Two important advancements in calibration and flow measurement technology were conceived by the Engineering team in the state-of-the-art calibration facility at Fox Thermal:
- Accuracy specification that exceeds regulation requirements for monitoring devices
- In-situ Calibration Validation for mandated verification of device calibration
- Gas-SelectX® gas selection tool for field-selectable gases/gas mixes without re-calibration at the factory
Fox Thermal manufactures thermal mass flow meters commonly used to provide highly accurate gas flow measurement for industrial and oil & gas applications. Benefits of Fox Thermal meters in these applications include:
- Direct mass flow measurement at very low flow rates
- Superb turndown for upset conditions: up to 1000:1
- Easy to install – insertion and inline styles available
- Rugged, low-maintenance design - available with remote sensors
Fox thermal mass flow meters provide the real-time measurement required for sophisticated combustion control systems, as well as other critical flow measurement applications. These include compressed air monitoring, wastewater aeration, hydrogen monitoring, landfill gas monitoring, purge monitoring, and the measurement of flare, combustor, vent and natural gases.
This case study has been published electronically and is available for download or in print version by request at https://www.foxthermal.com/literature/pdf/brochures/fox-cal-lab-capabilities.pdf
About Fox Thermal
Fox Thermal is a rapidly growing manufacturer of thermal mass flow meters for gas flow measurement in industrial process and oil & gas applications. With the demand for monitoring devices growing each year, Fox strives to become the leader in innovative products and to provide exceptional customer service. Fox’s commitment to producing quality, cost-effective instruments has helped the company build strong relationships with its customers at home and abroad. More information on Fox Thermal can be found at http://www.foxthermal.com/
1 (831) 233-1357
1 (831) 384-4300