Join the National Fluid Power Association for one of the best opportunities for industry decisionmakers to come together for networking and education. Early Bird registration ends December 9.
Milwaukee, WI - November 6, 2019 — Industry leaders from across the fluid power supply chain will convene at the Mandarin Oriental in Miami, Florida on February 11-13 for the National Fluid Power Association's 2020 Annual Conference.
This year's conference features an expanded general session for more diverse topics and solid takeaways:
- Fred Harburg of the Kellogg School of Management will use his expertise in executive coaching and growth guidance to help attendees identify ways to maximize their executive resilience.
- Dan Bagley of B&B Management Labs will provide insights into current and future technology trends, such as artificial intelligence and cobots, and the impact on manufacturing and workforce.
- Don Rheem of E3 Solutions will bring attendees up to speed on the neuroscience behind highperformance cultures and how to build a productive culture on this basis.
- Geopolitical strategist Peter Zeihan will go in depth into the current state of global geopolitics, specifically as it relates to trade wars, and how it all affects business.
Because of the diversity of NFPA's members and their reasons for attending the conference, the speakers appeal across the fluid power supply chain and deliver a broad spectrum of insights.
Other conference highlights include golf and off-site tours.
Register for the conference before December 9, 2019 to lock in an Early Bird registration rate.
For more details about the conference, visit http://nfpahub.com/events/conferences/nfpa-annual-conference/.
Associate Director of Marketing & Communication
National Fluid Power Association
(414) 778-3356, e-mail: email@example.com