Especial Bends and Curves Can Require The Designing, Testing, Adjusting and Retesting
Especial bends and curves can require the designing, testing, adjusting, and retesting. But, when you are involved in a cool project that will impact positively Earth's environment, you can easily feel how rewarding it can be to use your knowledge and know-how to allow your clients to reach their goals.
- MILD or CARBON Steel: up to 1-3/8” | 1.377” | 35 mm;
- Stainless Steel: up to 1-3/8” | 1.377” | 35 mm;
- Aluminum: up to 0.7874” | 20 mm;
- Maximum capacity of 160 Ton;
- Maximum length of 126” | 3200 mm;
- Vast array of tools.
- Up to 9th gouge, heavier materials will be welded by TIG and MIG;
- Counter sinking, Screw Threading, Reaming holes, Machining, Electrostatic Painting, Engraving, Zinc-plating, Anodizing, Designing and manufacturing tools and dies for special bends and punches.