WOOD DALE, IL – Thomson Industries, Inc., a leading manufacturer of mechanical motion control solutions, has launched a new, multilingual website that improves access to its extensive library of mechanical motion product and application solutions. The new website has a smart, modern design which is responsive to differing mobile, tablet and PC screen sizes. It saves user's time with features that include an enhanced search engine, user-friendly navigation and new context-sensitive related product information. Thomson has also included an improved 3D model viewer, which is compatible with most common web browsers.
"As we build new product and application solutions, Thomson generates a wealth of useful information that helps design engineers and component buyers get their work done. This new website makes it easier for busy people to get the critical information necessary to solve problems and move on to their next task at hand," said Rob Gallagher, Director, Marketing Communications at Thomson. "And, global contact information makes it easy to reach the right Thomson people to solve problems which require engineer-to-engineer collaboration."
Customers and prospects can visit www.thomsonlinear.com now to find motion control sizing and selection tools, detailed application renderings, educational resources, and rich, well-organized technical data on thousands of motion control components. The revamped website works well by providing:
- Easy access. Dynamic, responsive screen resolution adjustment accommodates everything from widescreen PCs to mobile phones and touch screen-friendly operation.
- Easy search and navigation. Enhanced search engine and filtered search saves time and enables more effective content searching for resource, product and application data.
- Easy to understand. Clear, context-sensitive product information includes expanded detail on product features and benefits, cleaner 2D line drawings, and ready links to companion products
- Easy on the eyes. An attractive look and feel, which features fresh product and application images and a clutter-free design.
- Easier purchase. Distributor locator makes it easy for customers to connect orderable product information with preferred local distributors.
To see all of the changes, visit http://www.thomsonlinear.com.
With more than 70 years of motion control innovation and quality, Thomson is the industry's premier producer of Linear Ball Bushing Bearings and Profile Rail Bearings, 60 Case Shafting, ground and rolled Ball Screws, Linear Actuators, Gearheads, Clutches, Brakes, Linear Systems, and related accessories. Thomson invented the Linear Ball Bushing Bearing in 1945, and has set the standard ever since with an unsurpassed set of mechanical motion control solutions serving global commercial and aerospace defense markets. Thomson Industries, Inc. has facilities in North America, Europe and Asia with over 2000 distributor locations around the world.
Thomson Industries, Inc., 1500 Mittel Boulevard, Wood Dale, IL 60191-1073; 1-540-633-3549; 1-540-633-0294 (fax); Thomson@thomsonlinear.com; www.thomsonlinear.com.