For 45 years, DATEL has been recognized worldwide for its Engineering Excellence, High Quality Products and Outstanding Customer Service, producing both standard and custom products for the most demanding applications in the Military, Aerospace, Airborne, and Medical markets.
DATEL, Inc. is launching a new capability brochure which reflects the latest DATEL Innovation, Processes, Testing, and Quality to satisfy the demands and requirements of our customers.
Sole sourced? Are you in need for a custom product, new supplier, replacement for an obsolete product or special screening? We welcome these opportunities. Please submit details of your requirements.
In addition to these capabilities, DATEL is a leader in providing System in a Package Solutions (SIP) for all special applications and Pin-to-Pin replacements for any existing or discontinued component.
At DATEL, we recognize that our success is linked with the success of our customers. Our best advertisement is a satisfied customer.
Please contact DATEL for more information.
- Extended temperature -55 to +200°C
- Custom and Special Products
- High Density multi-layer circuit on AL2O or BeO Ceramic
- Pin-to-pin replacement devices for discontinued products
- Available for low-volume and high-volume applications
- Products are guaranteed to be available for long term program
- Non-RoHS or RoHS equivalent devic
- Special Packaging, ceramic, plastic and glass-to-metal seal
- Hermetic seal packaging, CLCC, DIP, Gull Wing, TO, etc.
- Custom Screening, testing or temperature ranges
- Special pin-out or footprin
- Custom High Temperature (-550C Up to +2200C) product
- MIL-PRF-38534 Certified facility
- Class 8 Clean Room assembly and test
DATEL is an employee owned US-based company dedicated to the military and aerospace market solutions. For several decades DATEL has worked closely with defense and Hi-Rel companies to provide fully qualified and MIL-Certified 883 components that meet customers' specific and stringent application requirements.
DATEL data acquisition products are designed and manufactured in a MIL-PRF-38534 hybrid certified fabrication facility located in Mansfield, Massachusetts, USA. The data acquisition product offering has grown to become one of the industry's broadest, designed to meet the ever-changing requirements of military, HI-REL, medical, scientific and industrial applications. DATEL is ISO-9001 certified, and ITAR registered.
In addition to our standard product offerings, DATEL is a leader in providing custom System-in-a-Package solutions (SIP) for special applications or pin-to-pin replacements for existing or obsolete components.