Sauer compressors are used in a variety of applications within the oil and gas sector. Designed for 24/7 operation, their robust construction allows them to be used (virtually) anywhere and under extremely difficult environmental conditions, for example, when exposed to salt- water, heat, or cold Sauer compressors easily satisfy the criteria of nearly all classification societies such as ABS, DN V and GL, while complying with a range of other certification systems too. In addition to our standard solutions, we also provide complex solutions which are designed to meet our customers' specifications. These include mobile, container-type units, gastight or explosion-proof designs, units featuring diesel or gas engines and even combinations of all of these. Sauer compressors always do their job reliably - regardless of whether they are in use on a floating platform in the Gulf of Mexico, in the engine room of a ship off the coast of Vietnam, or on a heavy goods vehicle in Siberia.
Our customers benefit from the following advantages:
• State of the art compressors, control systems, compressed-air treatment systems and accessories.
• Optimum customer services starting with the initial inquiry and extending over the entire life of the product.
• 100% compressor check at final pressure.
• Long operating life with guaranteed availability of replacement parts (minimum 30 years).
• Turn-key solutions produced in accordance with customers' specifications.
• Compressors designed for longterm operation in areas that require 24/7 performance and reliability.
• Classification and certification in accordance with "Class 1, Division 2", ATEX, ABS, GL, DNV, etc.
Complimentary Start-Up for every unit!!
Sauer Compressors USA, Inc.
64 Log Canoe Circle
Stevensville MD 21666