STRATFORD, Conn. (February 22, 2019) – Bridgeport Fittings announced its Sales Representative, Customer Service, Creating Contractor Demand, and Salesperson of The Year Award winners at the 2019 Annual NEMRA (National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Association) Conference, held February 6-9 in Dallas. The award winners for 2018 were:
Representative of the Year:
- Platinum Market: Electra Sales, Inc.
- Gold Market: Schooler & Associates, Inc.
Customer Service Representative of the Year:
- Brian Quinn, Casey Electric Sales
Salesperson of the Year Award Winners:
- Salesperson - East: Dewey Franzen, Electra Sales, Inc.
- Salesperson - West: Ryan Kindle, Becker Sales Company, Inc.
Creating Contractor Demand (CCD) of the Year Awards:
- CCD East: Mike Neal, Thea & Schoen, Inc.
- CCD West: Jay Commuso, I-Pro, Inc.
Among the criteria for the various awards were quota performance and profitability, product knowledge and customer relations, marketing initiatives, perseverance, and demonstrated service to distribution.
Bridgeport Fittings is a leading supplier of quality fittings to the industrial, commercial and residential channels of the electrical industry. For more information, contact: Bridgeport Fittings, Incorporated, 705 Lordship Blvd., Stratford, CT 06615; Tel: (203) 377-5944; Fax: (203) 381-3488; or visit www.bptfittings.com.
Media contact: Harry McBrien, Maier True Communication, (860) 470-3127; firstname.lastname@example.org