Lillington, North Carolina, 5 December 2018 – Boon Edam Inc., a global leader in security entrances and architectural revolving doors, is proud to announce the opening of a full-service Technology and Training Center in San Jose, CA. This is the second US-based location for the company outside of its headquarters in Lillington, NC; the first location, opened in 2015, is in mid-town Manhattan at 1140 Broadway Avenue in New York City. The address of the new Silicon Valley center is 2161 O’Toole Ave San Jose, CA. To make an appointment to stop by the Center, click here now.
Opening a Boon Edam showroom on the west coast enables more security professionals and architects the ability to get hands-on with the company’s wide array of security entrance solutions. The new Center has the following Boon Edam products available for demonstration:
- Tourlock 180+90 – the top-selling security revolving door in the Americas renowned for preventing tailgating and piggybacking.
- Circlelock Solo and Combi mantrap portals – combining piggybacking prevention with 2-factor authentication for sensitive interior locations.
- Turnlock 100 - full-height turnstile used as a deterrent at the perimeter fence line.
- Lifeline Swing and Slide - optical turnstiles with swinging and sliding barriers that combine tailgating detection with sleek design for supervised lobby applications.
Each product is integrated with the latest access control and biometric authentication technologies, as well as VMS, IP cameras and visitor management systems. Visitors to the Center can see how different solutions work together to provide various levels of protection from unauthorized entry into facilities as well as witness the ease of authentication, monitoring and traffic flow. A sample of the technology solution partners featured in the Center are:
- Access Control: Lenel, Software House, AMAG, Honeywell, Hexicurity
- Secure Communications: Enclave
- VMS: AMAG, Genetec
- Card Readers: Essex, HID
- Biometric Readers: IrisID, Stonelock, MorphoWave
- IP Cameras: Bosch
- NVR Servers: BCDVideo
- Visitor Management: Soloinsight
- Hardware: LifeSafety Power
The San Jose Technology and Training Center will also host complimentary technical training sessions for local reseller partners. Each training session will provide intensive, hands-on instruction about installation, service and maintenance for the company’s security entrance products.
“We’ve experienced tremendous growth in security entrance orders over the past 5 years to large, multinational companies, many of which are based on the West Coast,” said Greg Schreiber, Senior Vice President of Sales, Boon Edam. “Today we’re investing in that success to give these customers the opportunity for hands-on demonstrations and technical training of entry solutions. We’re excited to finally bring this high level of service to the West Coast.”
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Vice President of Marketing
T 910 814 8239
For Media Queries, Please Contact:
Sara Chaput, LRG
T 845 358 1801