Toronto, Ontario, Canada, December 1, 2008 - BLM/CM is so confident of the quality of their clutches, they offer a clutch product warranty that covers a buyer against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of delivery to the original user. BLM Automatic Clutch Limited will replace the defective product with an equivalent item of their manufacture for any item found to contain a defect in material and/or workmanship within this period.
The best way to avoid having clutch malfunctions is to use the following guidelines for best clutch performance:
1. Avoid constant and prolonged overloading
2. Make sure the engine idle speed is set low enough; and/or governed top speed higher than selection specifications
3. Proper installation procedures will help guard against clutch
4. Avoid physical abuse in mounting and dismounting
5. Proper maintenance and application is the best way to make your clutch product last as long as possible
BLM's product warranty claim form is available on their website, www.blm-cm.com/warranty.asp, along with the entire product warranty claim information.
Centri-Matic Corporation and Centrimatic, a Division of BLM Automatic Clutch Limited, are wholly owned subsidiaries of BLM Automatic Clutch Limited located in Toronto, Canada. Centrifugal clutches sold by BLM Automatic Clutch Limited or Centrimatic, a Division of BLM, going forward, will be known simply as BLM centrifugal clutches. For more clutch warranty information on BLM, visit www.blm-cm.com or email email@example.com