Dome Panel Mount suits harsh environmental applications.
February 20, 2002 - MOUSE-TRAK(R) Dome Panel Mount is designed to be built into control panels. It features glass filled Xenoy(TM) thermoplastic case, and 2 buttons with external connection for 3 user supplied buttons. Silicon rubber dome encoder provides user input, with no exposed moving parts to be contaminated. Unit operates at any mounting angle and interoperates with standard mouse-drivers. No driver installation is required.
Original Press release
ITAC Systems, Inc.
3113 Benton Dr.
Garland, TX, 75042
ITAC's MOUSE-TRAK(R) Dome Panel Mount Offers Extreme Ruggedization Features For OEMs and Integrators
ITAC's MOUSE-TRAKŪ Dome Panel Mount provides tolerance for extremely harsh environmental requirements and ease of integration in an easy to use package. Designed to be built right into control panels, ITAC provides value added solutions for leading platforms including PS/2, Sun, and USB interfaces. To make design-in fast, easy and low cost, ITAC offers downloadable product drawings and mounting drawings in
AutoCAD format from the company's Web site (www.mousetrak.com).
Optimized for use in harsh environment OEM applications, the MOUSE-TRAK Dome Panel Mount features:
- Glass filled Xenoy(TM) thermoplastic case
- Ultra-rugged silicon rubber dome encoder provides user input, with no exposed moving parts to be contaminated
- Operates at any mounting angle
- Small foot print (approximately 3.75" by 4")
- Interoperates with standard mouse-drivers...no driver installation required
- Two buttons with external connection for three user supplied buttons, plus ITAC's unique speed control feature
- CE Marked and FCC Class B verified
- U.S./Canada/Mexico End User Price $200