|Original Press release|
KMC LaserForm Div. Of Kickhaefer Mfg. Co.
1219 S. Park St.
Port Washington, WI, 53074
KMC - Continues to Add Jobs; Announces Completion of Plant Expansions
Port Washington, WI - KMC (Kickhaefer Manufacturing Company), a Wisconsin-based metal stamping and fabrication company, has announced the acquisition of a new facility as well as the completion of an expansion to its current facilities. The culmination of these announcements translates to the need to continue to hire both professional and manufacturing talent on a permanent basis as KMC is currently looking to fill over twenty open positions in Milwaukee and Port Washington, WI.
New Facility Purchase/Expansion:
· 52,000 sq/it new facility on Mineral Springs Drive in Port Washington, WI
· Purchased facility expanded and renovated to support manufacturing activities
· KMC's fabrication, punch press and welding departments have moved into the facility
· Addition of full service prototype center
· 8,400 sq/ft expansion on Park Street in Port Washington, WI
· New engineering design center
· Increased production capacity and capability including new 600 ton link motion press to be installed in the 1" quarter of 2013
· Renovated warehouse facilities
"The expansion is really a testament to our employees' dedication to serving our customers' needs" said KMC President Gerry Schwarz. "Despite the slow economy, KMC has grown at a record pace the last couple of years, which has made it possible for us to reinvest in the business. This reinvestment focuses on improving capabilities, capacity and efficiency. We are thankful that our customers continue to award us business that utilizes our current capabilities as well as expands our breadth of services".
Founded in 1908, KMC designs and manufactures a broad range of custom and standard metal products for leading global OEM customers. KMC's focus is to provide customers with engineering services and cost effective component part and assembly solutions. KMC, which is part of the Wing Capital Group, is headquartered in Port Washington Wisconsin, with operating facilities in Port Washington, Milwaukee and Fredonia. For more information, please visit www.kmcstampings.com.