From Engineering.com: Sonic Solar Cells
November 15, 2013
In this week's episode of This Week in Engineering, hosts Dan Hedges and Vince Penman discuss the resurrection of the Kepler telescope, sewer bomb detectors, a rock-climbing robot, 3D painting, sonic solar cells, and tires that adjust their treads. text [youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itCHsrBMOr8[/youtube
Check out more Engineering.com videos on IMT below:
- Dark Matter Miss
- Self-Healing Metals
- Drilling on Mars
- Self-Assembling Robot Cubes
- PLM's Role in Service
- Invisible Skyscraper
- Biomimicry and Nature-Inspired Design
- Fingertip Speakers
- Skyskraper Melts Cars
- The Future of Factory Automation
- Materials Control in Complex Products
- Is Integration or Specialization More Important for CFD?
- Quantum Enigma Machine
- Designing for Emissions Control
- Should Data or Process Come First for PLM?
- Million-Year Data Storage
- Are Simulating Concepts Viable or Absurd?
- Designing Motorcycles for Endurance and Performance