Industry Market Trends
From Engineering.com: Drilling on Mars
October 25, 2013
In this week's episode of This Week in Engineering, hosts Vince Penman and Dan Hedges discuss progress in creating fusion net energy, plans to drill on Mars, nanotube speakers, ballistic missile disaster aid, Venetian flood barriers, and a pillow building. text text [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov4D-Vf79kk[/youtube] Check out more Engineering.com videos on IMT below:
- Self-Assembling Robot Cubes
- PLM's Role in Service
- Invisible Skyscraper
- Biomimicry and Nature-Inspired Design
- Fingertip Speakers
- Skyskraper Melts Cars
- The Future of Factory Automation
- Materials Control in Complex Products
- Is Integration or Specialization More Important for CFD?
- Quantum Enigma Machine
- Designing for Emissions Control
- Should Data or Process Come First for PLM?
- Million-Year Data Storage
- Are Simulating Concepts Viable or Absurd?
- Designing Motorcycles for Endurance and Performance