From Engineering.com: The Future of Factory Automation
September 6, 2013
Since the 1970s factories have become ever more automated. In this episode of Product Design Show text text [embedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZkZb9I-g3s[/embed Check out more Engineering.com videos on IMT below:
- Materials Control in Complex Products
- Is Integration or Specialization More Important for CFD?
- Quantum Enigma Machine
- Designing for Emissions Control
- Should Data or Process Come First for PLM?
- Million-Year Data Storage
- Are Simulating Concepts Viable or Absurd?
- Designing Motorcycles for Endurance and Performance