Industry Market Trends
From Engineering.com: The Future of Factory Automation
September 6, 2013
Since the 1970s factories have become ever more automated. In this episode of Product Design Show, Allison Toepperwein and Vince Penman look at current trends in factory automation and show how networked facilities are changing the landscape of manufacturing. text text [embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZkZb9I-g3s[/embed] Check out more Engineering.com videos on IMT below:
- Materials Control in Complex Products
- Is Integration or Specialization More Important for CFD?
- Quantum Enigma Machine
- Designing for Emissions Control
- Should Data or Process Come First for PLM?
- Million-Year Data Storage
- Are Simulating Concepts Viable or Absurd?
- Designing Motorcycles for Endurance and Performance