Industry Market Trends
Five New Research Projects Explore Greener Manufacturing from a Process Perspective
April 10, 2013
wrote about last week, the Dept. of Energy also revealed five winners of a total of $23.5 million in grant money and investment in innovative manufacturing research projects. The five new awardees of DOE grants are:As part of last month's ceremony announcing a brand-new Carbon Fiber Technology Facility at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee, which we
- Colorado School of Mines, Golden, Co.
- Ford Motor Co., Dearborn, Mich.
- Novomer Inc., Ithaca, N.Y.
- TIAX LLC., Lexington, Mass.
- University of Texas-Austin, Austin, Tex.