Which Policies Matter Most to Manufacturers?
October 16, 2012
A new effort to raise awareness about issues relevant to manufacturers and get more manufacturing professionals to the polls on Election Day could change the course of industry in the U.S. What are the legislative actions and political issues that top the list of concerns among American manufacturers? One Voice On a new advocacy web site
- Tax reform
- Trade enhancement and enforcement
- Workforce recruiting and training
- Incentivize R&D and innovation through funding, tax credits and other measures;
- Increase American manufacturing's global competitiveness through tax and regulatory reform and trade improvements; and
- Build a better educated and trained workforce through grants, scholarships and new degree and certification programs.