Industry Market Trends
Product Spotlight: Re-Usable Pallet Wrapper Provides Alternative to Stretch Wrap
February 18, 2011
In warehousing and manufacturing environments, pallet wrappers are commonplace. They are used in storing and shipping of materials and goods. Most people don't realize the amount of plastic shrink wrap that is used in manufacturing and shipping. This is a large source of waste material that is generally not put into the recycling stream. Amici Enterprises has developed an alternative to shrink wrap: the Envirowrapper Re-usable Pallet Wrapper™. The Envirowrapper is made of light, extremely durable polypropylene material, straps and new patented AMICI super tough plastic buckles. When properly applied, the Envirowrapper produces a tremendous amount of tension that helps to protect and stabilize a palletized load - reducing the possibility of damages. Benefits of the Envirowrapper include:
- Reduce stretch wrap costs, damage claims, waste disposal expenses, plastic stretch wrap and other shipping wastes.
- Last approximately three to five years.
- Are fast and easy to apply and remove by one person.
- Are reusable, repairable, recyclable and washable.
- Won't cling to stretch wrap or each other.
- Provide staff with a consistent method of securing a load.