Archive for December 21st, 2011
December 21st, 2011 | Author: Michael Lewis
Electric cars get all the attention when it comes to vehicles of the future. And it’s understandable why, since we’ve been hearing about electric cars being the “wave of the future” for so long. Read the rest of this entry »
Posted in Clean Technologies | Tags: Bill Gibbons, Department of Energy, fuel cell vehicles, General Motors, HRL Laboratory, hydrogen storage tanks, Jamie Holladay, Jeff Long, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Phil Knight, Shih-Yuan Liu, University of Oregon | No Comments »
Green & Clean Organization News
- American Wind Energy Association
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Environmental Defense
- Chicago Climate Exchange
- Interstate Renewable Energy Council
- Johns Hopkins Center for a Livable Future
- National Biodiesel Board
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Rocky Mountain Institute
- Solar Energy Industries Association
- Sustainable Buildings Industry Council
- The Pew Center on Global Climate Change
- The Post Carbon Institute
- United Nations Environment Program
- US Department of Energy
- Exposition Program and Exhibitors for RAPID 2013 Announced by the Society of Manufacturing ...
- Power Transmission/Motion Control Industry Continues to Forecast Growth
- BSA Presents Andy Nations with Lifetime Achievement Award
- New Report Identifies Strategies to Achieve Net-Zero Energy Homes
- ASTM International Releases New Manual on Petroleum Refining and Natural Gas Processing
- Dual LED Chip reduces component count in retrofit lamps.
- DC-DC Converters target fuel cell powered systems.
- Digital Multimeter features 5 1/2 digit resolution. .
- Positioning System lets mariner focus on controlling ship.
- Polyurethane Spray Foams act as insulation and sealant.
- Electricity Smart Meters support remote management.
- Dual-Band Ethernet Port Adapter features external antenna.
- IPT-Based System efficiently charges electric bus fleets.
- Reflow Oven serves flexible EMS providers, OEM in-sourcers.
- USB Hard Drive provides 1 GB DDR3 RAM cache.
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010