Archive for September 28th, 2011
At the University of Delaware, the worlds of fashion and engineering meet to create renewable clothes
September 28th, 2011 | Author: Michael Lewis
Dr. Richard Wool is a chemical engineering professor at the University of Delaware. Read the rest of this entry »
Green & Clean Organization News
- American Wind Energy Association
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Environmental Defense
- Chicago Climate Exchange
- Interstate Renewable Energy Council
- Johns Hopkins Center for a Livable Future
- National Biodiesel Board
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Rocky Mountain Institute
- Solar Energy Industries Association
- Sustainable Buildings Industry Council
- The Pew Center on Global Climate Change
- The Post Carbon Institute
- United Nations Environment Program
- US Department of Energy
- BIO Joins Coalition of Small Business Innovators
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association's Survey of Economic Activity: Monthly Leasing and ...
- BIO Issues Call for Paper and Panel Submissions for 2013 Pacific Rim Summit on Industrial ...
- BIO Welcomes EPA Proposed Rule on New RFS2 Pathways
- Development of Invasive Plant Listings is Subject of Proposed New ASTM Sustainability Standard
- Waterjet Abrasive Recycling System reduces consumable consumption.
- Security Gateway Device suits carrier-driven deployments.
- Entry-Level Projector delivers full HD and 4,000 lm.
- LED-Backlit Monitor targets corporate environments.
- Flexible Copper Conductors suit high temperature applications.
- Dual LED Chip reduces component count in retrofit lamps.
- DC-DC Converters target fuel cell powered systems.
- Digital Multimeter features 5 1/2 digit resolution. .
- Positioning System lets mariner focus on controlling ship.
- Polyurethane Spray Foams act as insulation and sealant.
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010