X-Ray Systems inspect pc boards and semiconductors.
Press Release Summary:
June 13, 2002 - FXS-160.40 (T.I.G.E.R.), with total magnification of 2800x, provides 3D views of PCBs to ensure quality of BGA, microBGA, CGA and Flip-Chip components. Region of interest always remains in same position on result image, while user tilts image intensifier up to 60Â°, and rotates 360Â° for various angles of view. FOX-160.25, for semiconductor industry, provides total magnification of 7200x and feature recognition of 500 nanometers. Focal spot size is less than 1 micron.
Original Press Release
The FXS-160.40 (T.I.G.E.R.) With AIM Technology
Press release date: May 29, 2002
- Designed for assembly / production environment
- Real-Time Microfocus X-ray
- Automatic BGA Analysis & Void Calculation Operators
- The image intensifier tilts (60°) and rotates (360°), around the PCB for oblique angled viewing
- Total Magnification of 2800X
- Maintenance / Service friendly with front door access
- Particularly user-friendly What is AIM Technology?
FeinFocus developed AIM Technology as a means of obtaining 3D inspection views from a 2D inspection system. AIM is extremely useful for the in-depth inspection of double-sided boards and features pure software controls for all part inspection tasks. - Intuitive & Ergonomic Controls
- 360 deg x 60 deg Oblique Angle Viewing
- Frame and Zoom
- Video Display Sample Positioning
- Anti-Collision Features
- Click and Center
- Frame and Zoom-Out
- Region of Interest Viewing Remains Constant Learn about the Latest FeinFocus Introduction.
The FOX-160.25 - With Nanofocus Technology The industry's first nanofocus X-ray inspection system for semiconductor manufacturers. FOX-160.25 Highlights:
- Total magnification of 7200x (Geometric magnification of 2400x)
- Feature recognition of 500 nanometers (0.5 microns)
- Highest resolution in the industry
- Whole area inspection of 300x400mm
- Focal spot size of less than 1 micro m
- High precision manipulation of 5 axes
- Optional Digital Detector
SMT Vision Award 2002 - Best New Product (Inspection) For further information please contact:
FeinFocus USA, Inc.
Manager, Marketing & Customer Services
(203) 969-2161 phone
(203) 969-2162 fax