WEC7 WLAN Driver is available for Marvell SDIO Wi-Fi chipset.
Press Release Summary:
May 27, 2014 - OfferingÂ 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n Extensible STA functionality, Marvell 88W8787 SDIO-Wi-Fi Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7) DriverÂ is integrated with Microsoft native SDIO stack and featuresÂ NDIS 6.0 support, static and DHCP configuration support, as well as OPEN/WEP64/WEP128/WPA-TKIP/WPA2-AES/WPA2-AES or TKIP security modes. Integrated with Microsoft native WPA/WPA2-PSK Supplicant, driver operates on channels 1–11, offers roaming functionality, and supports SDIO 4-bit.
Original Press Release
iWave Systems announces Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7) WLAN driver for Marvell 88W8787 SDIO Wi-Fi chipset
Press release date: May 25, 2014
Features of Marvell 88W8787 SDIO-Wi-Fi Windows Embedded Compact 7 Driver:
• 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n Extensible STA functionality
• Integrated with Microsoft native SDIO stack
• NDIS 6.0 support
• Support Static and DHCP configuration
• OPEN/WEP64/WEP128/WPA-TKIP/WPA2-AES/WPA2-AES or TKIP security modes incorporated
• Integrated with Microsoft native WPA/WPA2-PSK Supplicant
• Integrated and tested on Freescale’s i.MX6 SDP platform
• Operating on channels 1 to 11
• Roaming functionality
• Ad-hoc Mode support with WPA2 security
• Support for SDIO 4-bit
• Enable addition of Wi-Fi driver support to embedded Windows Embedded Compact 7 platform with minimal effort and time
• 802.11n features with TCP throughput of 25Mbps
• Licensed in Binary and Source Code
iWave Systems has hands-on development experience with Microsoft NDIS driver model for Windows and supporting customers with NDIS 5.x/6.x network driver solutions.
Read More: http://www.iwavesystems.com/windows-embedded-compact-7-wlan-for-marvell-sdio-wifi
For Details: email@example.com