Product News: Electronic Components & Devices
Ultrasonic Generator offers selectable range of 25-250 kHz.
Press Release Summary:
March 20, 2014 - Designed to control ultrasonic spray processes using Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzle technology, ECHO Ultrasonic Generator automatically locks onto nozzles' operating frequency with phase-locked-loop technology. Unit provides ±4% accuracy and includes load leveling feature that automatically compensates for changes in flow rate and liquid characteristics, resulting in stable spray and consistent drop sizes. With intuitive wheel encoder, GUI enables full on-screen control of all functions.
Original Press Release
Sono-Tek Corporation Releases Next-Generation Ultrasonic Generator
Press release date: March 1, 2014
The ECHO offers a multitude of connectivity inputs and outputs, triggering capabilities and fine-tuning spray controls, including the users’ choice of load leveling or power leveling mode for the greatest repeatability of spray possible. Some other advanced features of the ECHO generator include:
• New load leveling feature automatically compensates for changes in flow rate and liquid characteristics such as viscosity, resulting in the most stable spray characteristics and consistent drop sizes.
• Power resolution of .01 Watts – valuable for applications such as medical coatings that require a high degree of control
• Operates over a frequency range of 25 - 250 kHz (frequency is user selectable through the display interface for any Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzle)
• Graphic user interface with intuitive wheel encoder enables full on-screen control of all functions
• Uses advanced phase-locked-loop control technology to automatically lock onto a nozzle’s optimal operating frequency
• 4 percent accuracy allows for increased repeatability and faster response time
The ECHO’s modern digital LCD display of parameters and extreme accuracy over full power range make it a phenomenal upgrade to current users of the broadband ultrasonic generator, and the ECHO's flexible connectivity and user-friendly interface make it a breeze to set up for users who are new to Sono-Tek's ultrasonic technology.
“The new ECHO generator is a game-changing technology for long time users of Sono-Tek ultrasonic spray systems and first time users alike,” says Steve Harshbarger, Sono-Tek’s President. “This product will allow users to enhance their spray processes and improve efficiency and repeatability more than ever before.”
Sono-Tek ultrasonic spray systems are proven in a wide range of precision spray applications worldwide, including implantable medical device coatings such as stents, printed circuit board spray fluxing, solar and fuel cell manufacturing, and glass, food and other industrial coatings across any width production lines. Sono-Tek’s environmentally friendly ultrasonic spray systems feature up to 80 percent reduction in spray material, and dramatic reductions in waste and energy consumption.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, visit http://www.sono-tek.com/echo-ultrasonic-generator/ or email email@example.com.
About Sono-Tek Corporation
Sono-Tek is the world leader in the development and application of liquid ultrasonic atomization technology into nozzle systems and spraying and coating application systems. Compared to conventional pressure spraying methods, the company’s ultrasonic nozzles do not clog, reduce liquid usage, waste, and environmental impact while achieving much more precise, uniform, thin film coatings. Sono-Tek is continually developing new applications for its unique technology, replacing wasteful practices in a world that is growing ever more environmentally sensitive. For more information, visit the company at www.sono-tek.com.