Product News: Electrical Equipment & Systems
Transmitter enables dual parameter measurement and monitoring.
Press Release Summary:
April 29, 2014 -
Able to integrate with existing monitoring system, PF4 series can be used for differential pressure (DP) and humidity/temperature measurement and monitoring. Transmitter, immune to dust and humidity, comes with optional connector for HC2-probes, integrated relay switch contact, and overload capabilities. Offering long-term stability, freely configurable analog signals, and selectable units, DP transmitter allows another measurement parameter within HW4 software and network.
Original Press Release
Rotronic New Differential Pressure Plus RH or T
Press release date: April 21, 2014
• Dual Parameter measurement and monitoring
• Integrates to your monitoring system
• High precision and long term stability
The PF4 series comes with an optional connector for HC2-probes! Using the Rotronic PF4 differential pressure transmitter allows yet another measurement parameter within Rotronic's HW4 software and network. Differential pressure is an important parameter for the clean room and the semiconductor industry.
Contact us today for more information,
• Optional connector for HC2-probes
High precision measurement and long term stability
• Fast response time and low hysteresis
• Analog signals freely configurable
• Integrated relay switch contact
• Large overload range
• Selectable units
• High immunity to dust and humidity