Product News: Optics & Photonics
Thermal Imaging Camera measures temperature from 1,112-3,272°F.
Press Release Summary:
August 24, 2012 - Viewing directly inside furnaces, kilns, and melt tanks, NIR Borescope captures 656 x 494 pixel thermal images and accurately measures temperature. Viewing angle of 44° and 90° inside vessel maximizes temperature coverage across 324,000 data points. In addition to water cooling system, integrated air purge, and short wavelength sensor, radiometric IR camera includes dedicated software that provides key measurement data points, areas of interest, automated alarms, and long-term data trending.
Original Press Release
New Thermal Imaging Camera from Land Instruments Measures Temperatures Inside Hot Furnaces, Kilns and Melt Tanks
Press release date: August 21, 2012
· 24/7 monitoring that guarantees accurate, reliable, and continuous data with no blind time
· Viewing angle of 44° and 90° inside the vessel that maximizes temperature coverage across 324,000 data points
· Dedicated software that provides key measurement data, including data points, areas of interest, automated alarms and, importantly, long-term data trending
· High-performance water cooling system with low-water flow requirements for even the highest temperature furnaces
· Integrated air purge that keeps the optical system clear of debris while consuming minimal instrument air
· Short wavelength sensor with low sensitivity to emissivity changes that can be used through glass or quartz view ports
· Wide range of mounting options, including the most commonly available options to ensure easy installation and ease of use, and probe lengths for the best available fit for every installation
· Thermocouple at NIR-b tip that alarms for removing the instrument to prevent damage if maximum temperatures are exceeded Land Instruments is a unit of AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of more than $3.0 billion. For additional information, contact Land Instruments International, Stubley Lane, Dronfield, UK, S18 1DJ. Phone: +44 (0) 1246 417691. Fax: +44 (0) 1246 410585. E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.landinst.com. In the United States, contact AMETEK Land, 150 Freeport Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15238. Phone: 412-826-4444. Fax: 412-826-4460. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ametek-land.com.